Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Journey | Nikia Jade


Let me just take a minute to brag on my sister, Nikia. She just completed her 4th 5k (and first mud run) last weekend. I'm so proud of her! She is completely transforming her body and her life. 

Nikia has lost 46 lbs and 9 total inches since she started her journey in July of 2013. How amazing is that?! 

Her transformation is extraordinary. Not just physically, but mentally as well. She meal preps, eats clean, and runs everyday. Best of all, she finds time to inspire other women and motivate them to start their journey to be healthier too!

I'm proud of you, sis. Your dedication to being healthy, and staying that way, inspires me everyday. 

2 comments:

  1. She is inspiring more than just the women in her life. I am a FB friend and she is quietly pushing me to get off my duff and go find some local activities to get more active in. Her goals about hitting 5k's is awesome. She's just an awesome kind of person!

    ReplyDelete